Software Tester (m/f/d) in Prague
As a new member of our QA team you will join mgm’s international team of testers while working alongside local developers. You feel passionate about software testing, and you believe that great customer experience starts with quality products. You enjoy working through complex technical problems with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. You constantly ask “why,” and work to help solve issues after you’ve found them.
- Quality assurance and documentation of web applications – mainly in Java-based technologies.
- Preparation and maintenance of software test specifications.
- Software testing, issue reporting and tracking.
- Collaboration with business analysts and the team of developers.
Das solltest Du mitbringen
- Software testing experience.
- SQL and Excel basics.
- English speaking and writing skills (B2 and above).
- Analytical and logical thinking, detail oriented personality.
- Communication skills and enthusiastic attitude towards IT technologies.
Bonus points if…
- You´ve worked with Jira and TestRail or similar tools.
- You´ve used Katalon Studio and Kibana.
- You know your way around Rancher based environments.
Wir bieten Dir
- 3 fully-paid sick days per year
- Private health care services at Canadian Medical
- Multisport card co-financed by mgm
- Monthly T-Mobile rate for mgm employees for free
- Flexible working hours & not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Spacious kitchen & dining room, modern meeting rooms, BBQ balcony
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
- German course paid by mgm
- Meal allowance of 75 CZK / worked day
Wir freuen uns auf Deine Bewerbung
Du hast noch Fragen oder benötigst weitere Informationen? Kontaktiere unser Recruiting-Team, das Dir gerne alle Fragen rund um mgm und Deine Bewerbung beantwortet. Ruf uns gerne an unter +49 89 358 680-918 oder schick uns eine E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hinweis an Personaldienstleister: Wir greifen nicht auf externe Unterstützung zurück und bitten daher, von Kontaktanfragen abzusehen.