At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 750 colleagues at 16 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Frontend Developer (m/f/d) in Da Nang
- Work for international customers
- Work with colleagues from Germany, France, the Czech Republic and the US
- Be responsible for the success of your project
- Design, implement and test web applications
- Collaborate on requirement analysis and specifications
- Share knowledge and experience with your colleagues
- Working time: 40 hours / week, flexible
What you should bring
- Strong skills in frontend development
- TypeScript, ReactJS, Redux is an advantage
- Understanding of software development tools, processes and architecture
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Very good English skills both written and spoken
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills and team spirit
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding
- A passion for software development, new trends and technologies in IT
- 2+ years of professional experience in international software projects
Premium health insurance
Highly professional equipment (own laptop, 2-3 screens, adjustable desks)
Endless coffee and snacks/fruits supply
Intense English course for the first 3 months, optional English seminars during the work time
16 days of holiday allowance per year (on top of public holidays like Tet), flexible working time (40h/week)
Monthly company dinners and teambuilding covered by mgm, sport & social activities within the company (rooftop BBQ, climbing wall, swimming classes, music club etc.), annual company trips like Halong Bay, Phong Nha caves etc.
Working & growing with an international team
Tet Bonus at the end of each calendar year
We look forward to receiving your application