At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 750 colleagues at 16 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Android Entwickler (m/w/d) mobile Apps
Für unseren Standort München-Süd suchen wir Berufseinsteiger (m/w/d) und erfahrene Android Entwickler (m/w/d) Mobile Apps.
- Entwicklung von native mobile Apps mit Android
- Unterstützung bei der Entwicklung von browserbasierten mobile Apps
- Mitarbeit in der Entwicklung von Java/JEE Web Applikationen
- Du bist Teil eines agilen SCRUM Teams: Agile (SCRUM, Kanban) und testgetriebene Entwicklung
What you should bring
- Abgeschlossenes Studium im Bereich Informatik oder vergleichbare Ausbildung
- Praktische Erfahrung in der Entwicklung von mobile Apps mit Android
- Spaß an der Software Entwicklung mit Java und XML
- Strukturierte Arbeitsweise und gute Kommunikationsfähigkeit
- Internal and external training, e-learning platform with internal content, regular feedback/development meetings, welcome buddy programme
- High-end equipment for private use, selectable according to project operating system
- City centre location, good public transport connections, modern kitchen and recreation rooms and showers
- 30 days holiday, flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical option
- Company pension scheme, subsidised public transport ticket depending on location
- Your workplace is at mgm's branch office and not at the client's site
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Permanent employment with overtime pay model
We look forward to receiving your application
You have already seen our job ads several times? Due to our constant growth we are permanently looking for smart people, to enrich our teams. We are looking for you - when you want to start and at which location you want to work is up to you.