Software Tester (m/f/d)* in Prague
As a new member of our QA team you will join mgm’s international team of testers while working alongside local developers. You feel passionate about software testing, and you believe that great customer experience starts with quality products. You enjoy working through complex technical problems with highly skilled and engaged colleagues. You constantly ask “why,” and work to help solve issues after you’ve found them.
- Quality assurance and documentation of web applications – mainly in Java-based technologies.
- Preparation and maintenance of software test specifications.
- Software testing, issue reporting and tracking.
- Collaboration with business analysts and the team of developers.
What you should bring
- Software testing experience.
- SQL and Excel basics.
- English speaking and writing skills (B2 and above).
- Analytical and logical thinking, detail oriented personality.
- Communication skills and enthusiastic attitude towards IT technologies.
Bonus points if…
- You´ve worked with Jira and TestRail or similar tools.
- You´ve used Katalon Studio and Kibana.
- You know your way around Rancher based environments.
- 3 fully-paid sick days per year
- Private health care services at Canadian Medical
- Multisport card co-financed by mgm
- Monthly T-Mobile rate for mgm employees for free
- Flexible working hours & not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Spacious kitchen & dining room, modern meeting rooms, BBQ balcony
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
- German course paid by mgm
- Meal allowance of 75 CZK / worked day
* mgm is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.