At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Software Tester and Automation (German/English) (m/w/d)
In addition to software development, automated quality insurance also plays a major role. Aside the software enginering team, you will support the development of complex and highly automated system integration testing. The path to this goal is exciting and requires not only a high level of analytical ability and complex thinking, but also perseverance and persistence in order to achieve rapid implementation of the results.
- Definition of the test strategy in collaboration with the project manager
- Creation of test cases and data sets
- Partial automation of tests when the context allows it
- Execution of functional and technical test scenarios
- Creation and follow up of bug reports
- Writing of test reports
- Collaboration with business analysts and the team of developers
- Cooperation in international teams across mgm locations
What you should bring
- Degree in engineering or equivalent
- Good Knowledge of java development and web technologies
- Real interest in technical testing of software and systems, and knowledge of associated technologies (xUnit, LoadRunner, JMeter, Java)
- Very good German and good English skills
Complementary health insurance
Paid at 100% by mgm for all employees and paid at 50% by mgm for employees' children
Food and Beverages
Endless supply of free drinks & snacks/ fruits
Ideal working environment
Highly professional equipment (own laptop with at least 2 screens)
Interesting tasks and projects
Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
We provide meal vouchers for a daily lunch
We have a very interesting saving plan
Flexible working hours, with remote option
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process.