At mgm, we have been developing complex enterprise software solutions for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with low code platform A12. Our more than 1.000 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitization. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- In the Public Sector we develop, among other things, the largest, digital platform for the interaction of millions of citizens and the tax administration. Our solutions add real value in driving the digitization of public processes and supporting public authorities in implementing the Online Access Act (OZG) in Germany.
- For us, retail does not only consist of international online stores, but also includes complex solutions for goods flow, logistics, digital marketplaces and e-food.
- Industrial insurers and brokers are able to digitize their product portfolios and conduct business online with partners and customers and build their own platforms thanks to our solutions.
Based on our technology, we continuously develop our own tools and solutions to make enterprise software development processes more efficient and to ensure consistent quality. Topics such as model-driven development, lean application security, accessibility, user experience (UI/UX), performance optimization and containerization are what make an exciting project for us.
Our vision? We want to become the global leader in enterprise software solutions development. Be part of the transformation from a project to a hybrid project and product house as a
IT-Administrator in Porto (m/f/d)
IT Administration takes care of the entire infrastructure of the company. With the help of a ticket system (Jira ServiceDesk), all IT administration tasks are managed by the different support levels. Due to the numerous topics in our software house, you will come into contact with many interesting tasks and have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself at any time.
Working Time: Full-time
- Administrative planning and support of project specific resources
- 2nd und 3rd Level Support per Ticketsystem (Inhouse DE/EN)
- Administration and extension of Active Directory (role and access models, user and identity lifecyle, user and rights management) and domain services as well as group policies
- Script programming with Powershell
- Support and expansion of Microsoft Exchange environments
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
What you should bring
- Completed training as IT specialist for system integration or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in system administration
- Profound knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP etc. as well as with large virtualization environments
- Good know-how in Powershell
- Experience in administration and operation of SCCM desirable
- Ideally certification in the MS environment (MCSA, MCSE from version 2012)
- Fluent language skills in English and German are an advantage
- Unique opportunity to make an impact in the early phase of building up a new mgm location
- Friendly and flat organization
- Access to internal and external trainings and our eLearning platform with internal content
- Flexible working hours and not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- 25 days of vacation (and 1 extra day per year in the company, with a cap on 30 days)
- Workation option: Work at one of the 15 EU locations for up to three months per year
- Competitive salary with an annual review
- German course paid by mgm
- We provide meal allowance for a daily lunch
40€ monthly transportation allowance
Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com