Lead Developer Angular (m/w/d)
At mgm, we have been developing complex enterprise software solutions for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with low code platform A12. Our more than 1.000 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitization. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- In the Public Sector we develop, among other things, the largest, digital platform for the interaction of millions of citizens and the tax administration. Our solutions add real value in driving the digitization of public processes and supporting public authorities in implementing the Online Access Act (OZG) in Germany.
- For us, retail does not only consist of international online stores, but also includes complex solutions for goods flow, logistics, digital marketplaces and e-food.
- Industrial insurers and brokers are able to digitize their product portfolios and conduct business online with partners and customers and build their own platforms thanks to our solutions.
Based on our technology, we continuously develop our own tools and solutions to make enterprise software development processes more efficient and to ensure consistent quality. Topics such as model-driven development, lean application security, accessibility, user experience (UI/UX), performance optimization and containerization are what make an exciting project for us.
Our vision? We want to become the global leader in enterprise software solutions development. Be part of the transformation from a project to a hybrid project and product house as a
Lead Developer Angular (m/w/d)
Unterstütze als Lead Developer:in unser 11-köpfiges Team bei der Umsetzung des Onlinezugangsgesetzes in Deutschland und wirke dabei im Cloud-Umfeld mit.
- Du übernimmst das Weiterführen der Angular-Architektur
- Dabei entwickelst Du in Angular und optional in Java
- Gemeinsam mit den Kolleg:innen stellst du die Qualität des Frontend-Codes sicher
- Zudem coachst Du Deine Teammitglieder in Angular
What you should bring
- Abgeschlossenes Studium der Informatik, Mathematik, Physik oder eine vergleichbare Ausbildung oder Weiterbildung
- Mehrjährige Berufserfahrung in der Softwareentwicklung mit Angular
- Fundierte Kenntnisse der neuesten Version von Angular auf Architektenniveau
- Versierter und routinierter Umgang mit Java 17
- Sehr gute Deutsch- und gute Englischkenntnisse
- Permanent position with overtime pay model
- Workplace at mgm's branch office and not at the customer's site
- 30 days vacation, flexible working hours, remote work, sabbatical option
- Company pension plan also as green pension
- Inflation compensation bonus to ease the burden on employees
- Subsidy for the Deutschlandticket
- Workation option: Work at one of the 15 EU locations for up to three months per year
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Internal and external training, eLearning platform with internal content, regular feedback/development meetings, welcome buddy program
- City center location, good public transport connections, modern kitchen and recreation rooms as well as showers
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.