At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 750 colleagues at 16 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
- Overview of all A12 products, control of their architecture and underlying technologies
- Supporting customer projects in pitches, proposals, development and operations by consulting, training and coding
- Be the interface between customer projects and the A12-development team
- Internal communication between the teams
What you should bring
- Proven technology and implementation know-how with multi-tier web applications
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Typescript, React and/or Redux
- Webpack, Node, Npm is an advantage
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Excellent communication skills, sense of responsibility and team spirit
- A passion for service oriented collaboration and communication
- English both written and spoken, knowledge of German is welcome
- Willingness to understand how things work rather than finding out by trial and error
- Internal and external training, e-learning platform with internal content, regular feedback/development meetings, welcome buddy programme
- High-end equipment for private use, selectable according to project operating system
- City centre location, good public transport connections, modern kitchen and recreation rooms and showers
- 30 days holiday, flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical option
- Company pension scheme, subsidised public transport ticket depending on location
- Your workplace is at mgm's branch office and not at the client's site
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Permanent employment with overtime pay model
- Training on modelling the technicality of applications and systems with A12 tools
We look forward to receiving your application