At mgm, we have been developing complex enterprise software solutions for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with low code platform A12. Our more than 1.000 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitization. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- In the Public Sector we develop, among other things, the largest, digital platform for the interaction of millions of citizens and the tax administration. Our solutions add real value in driving the digitization of public processes and supporting public authorities in implementing the Online Access Act (OZG) in Germany.
- For us, retail does not only consist of international online stores, but also includes complex solutions for goods flow, logistics, digital marketplaces and e-food.
- Industrial insurers and brokers are able to digitize their product portfolios and conduct business online with partners and customers and build their own platforms thanks to our solutions.
Based on our technology, we continuously develop our own tools and solutions to make enterprise software development processes more efficient and to ensure consistent quality. Topics such as model-driven development, lean application security, accessibility, user experience (UI/UX), performance optimization and containerization are what make an exciting project for us.
Our vision? We want to become the global leader in enterprise software solutions development. Be part of the transformation from a project to a hybrid project and product house as a
Fullstack Developer in Prague (m/f/d)
Working Time: Full-time
- Implementation of new functionalities in complex application landscapes
- Technical documentation for other developers
- Cooperation in international teams across mgm locations
What you should bring
- Proven technology and implementation know-how with multi-tier web applications
- Good knowledge of Java and other web technologies
- Webpack, Node, Npm is an advantage
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Sense of responsibility and team spirit
- A passion for service oriented collaboration and communication
- English both written and spoken
- You learn to understand how things work rather than finding out by trial and error
- 3 fully-paid sick days per year
- Private health care services at Canadian Medical
- Multisport card co-financed by mgm
- Monthly T-Mobile rate for mgm employees for free
- Flexible working hours and not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- Workation option: Work at one of the 15 EU locations for up to three months per year
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Spacious kitchen and dining room, modern meeting rooms, BBQ balcony
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
- German course paid by mgm
- Meal allowance of 107 CZK / worked day
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org