At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 750 colleagues at 16 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) in Prague
- Implementation of new functionalities in complex application landscapes
- Technical documentation for other developers
- Cooperation in international teams across mgm locations
What you should bring
- Proven technology and implementation know-how with multi-tier web applications
- Good knowledge of Java and other web technologies
- Webpack, Node, Npm is an advantage
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Sense of responsibility and team spirit
- A passion for service oriented collaboration and communication
- English both written and spoken
- You learn to understand how things work rather than finding out by trial and error
- 3 fully-paid sick days per year
- Private health care services at Canadian Medical
- Multisport card co-financed by mgm
- Monthly T-Mobile rate for mgm employees for free
- Flexible working hours & not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Spacious kitchen & dining room, modern meeting rooms, BBQ balcony
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
- German course paid by mgm
- Meal allowance of 75 CZK / worked day
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.