At mgm, we have been developing complex enterprise software solutions for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our low-code platform A12.
Based on our technology, we continuously develop our own tools and solutions for the retail, insurance and public sectors.
Model-driven development, lean application security, accessibility, user-friendliness (UI/UX), quality assurance, performance optimization and containerization are just some of the topics that make our daily work exciting.
Our vision? With our 1000 colleagues at 19 international locations, we want to become the world's leading provider in the development of enterprise software solutions.
We have a new member in the mgm-family, the Quality First Software GmbH in Geretsried. We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Java Entwickler Frontend (m/w/d)
Du bist mitverantwortlich für die Integration verschiedener Frontend-Technologien in unser erfolgreiches Tool für Testautomatisierung.
Location: Geretsried, Leipzig
Working Time: Full-time, Part-time
- Entwicklung neuer Features und Dokumentation dieser
- Kontinuierliche Tests und Testauswertung
- Anpassungen für Kunden mittels CustomWebResolver
- Entwicklung wie Support im Ticketsystem JIRA, Confluence
What you should bring
- Du bist ein:e Java-Spezialist:in
- Sehr gutes Englisch in Wort und Schrift
- Strategische und konzeptionelle Fähigkeiten
- Optional: Fähigkeit auf verschiedenen Plattformen zu arbeiten (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Optional: Support bei individuellen Kundenanfragen (vorrangig via E-Mail und per Webinar)
Quality should be fun! Therefore we offer:
- A small and committed team
- Work location Geretsried or Leipzig
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Modern work equipment with free choice of operating system
- Individually financed child care and care for dependent persons
- Regular communal meals at employer's expense
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.