At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 750 colleagues at 16 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Werkstudent (m/w/d) Java
- Einarbeitung in viele spannende Tools und Werkzeuge im Bereich der Backend Entwicklung
- Enge fachliche Abstimmung im Team
- Direkte Mitarbeit im kompletten Entwicklungsprozess, von der Integration bis zur Qualitätssicherung
What you should bring
- Du bist Student/in der Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik oder Physik - Quereinsteiger sind gerne willkommen
- Du verfügst über grundlegende Java Kenntnisse
- Du bist teamfähig, engagiert und selbständig
- Sehr gute Deutsch- sowie Englischkenntnisse
- City centre location, good public transport connections, modern kitchen and common rooms and showers
- Free drinks, fruit, vegetables and snacks
- Flexible working hours and mobile work
- High-end equipment for private use, operating system selectable depending on project
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Regular get-togethers for working students and interns at mgm
We look forward to receiving your application