Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)* in Da Nang
- Work for international customers
- Work with colleagues from Germany, France, the Czech Republic and the US
- Be responsible for the success of your project
- Design, implement and test web applications
- Collaborate on requirement analysis and specifications
- Share knowledge and experience with your colleagues
Please send us your application in English.
What you should bring
- Good verbal and written communication in English is required
- 2+ years of professional experience in international software projects (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Experience with multi-tier or service-oriented web applications
- Understanding of software development tools, processes and architecture
- You use state of the art technologies: Java, TypeScript, React, SQL
- If you do DevOps or .NET/C# we are also curious to get to know you
- Soft skills:
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills and team spirit
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- A passion for software development, new trends and technologies in IT
Tet Bonus at the end of each calendar year
Highly professional equipment (own laptop, 2-3 screens, adjustable desks)
Premium health insurance
Endless coffee and snacks/fruits supply
Intense English course for the first 3 months, optional English seminars during the work time
16 days of holiday allowance per year (on top of public holidays like Tet), flexible working time (40h/week)
Monthly company dinners and teambuilding covered by mgm, sport & social activities within the company (rooftop BBQ, climbing wall, swimming classes, music club etc.), annual company trips like Halong Bay, Phong Nha caves etc.
Working & growing with an international team
* mgm is an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.