At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
JavaEE/Backend Developer (m/f/d)
- Design, implement and maintain specific parts of the project
- Be part of the whole project workflow
- Share the knowledge and experience with other colleagues
- Bring new ideas and improvements to the development process
What you should bring
- Good understanding of Java, web technologies and databases (data modelling, SQL)
- Experience with software development tools, processes and technical design
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Wicket, Docker, NoSQL is an advantage
- English both written and spoken
- A passion for software development, trends & technologies in IT
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
Contribution to public transport costs
We contribute to employees public transport costs up to 50%
Food and Beverages
Endless supply of free drinks & snacks/ fruits
Complementary health insurance
Paid at 100% by mgm for all employees and paid at 50% by mgm for employees' children
Ideal working environment
Highly professional equipment (own laptop with at least 2 screens)
Interesting tasks and projects
Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
We provide meal vouchers for a daily lunch
We have a very interesting saving plan
Flexible working hours, with remote option
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process.