At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 750 colleagues at 16 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Java Developer (m/f/d) in Prague
- Design, implement and maintain specific parts of the project
- Be part of the whole project workflow
- Share the knowledge and experience with other colleagues
- Bring new ideas and improvements to the development process
What you should bring
- Good understanding of Java, web technologies and databases (data modelling, SQL)
- Experience with software development tools, processes and technical design
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, Wicket, Docker, NoSQL is an advantage
- English both written and spoken
- A passion for software development, trends & technologies in IT
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
Paid sick days
3 fully-paid sick days per year
Private health care services at Canadian Medical
Multisport card co-financed by mgm
German course paid by mgm
Phone rate for free
Monthly T-Mobile rate for mgm employees for free
Spacious kitchen & dining room, modern meeting rooms, BBQ balcony
Meal allowance of 75 CZK / worked day
Flexible working hours & not office-bound mobile work arrangement
Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
Interesting tasks and projects
Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
We look forward to receiving your application