At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Fullstack Developer in Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh (m/f/d)
- Work with international customers and colleagues from Germany, France, the Czech Republic, and the US
- Independent conception and implementation of new functions in complex application landscapes
- Creation of technical documentation
Working location: Da Nang and HCMC
- Da Nang: 7 Pasteur & 7 Phan Chau Trinh, Hai Chau 1 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- HCMC: 1Bis Pham Ngoc Thach, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send us your application in English.
What you should bring
- Good verbal and written communication in English is required
- 2+ years of professional experience in international software projects (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Understanding of software development tools, processes, and architecture
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, VueJS...
- Experience with multi-tier or service-oriented web applications
- Experience with Java/Kotlin and J2EE frameworks such as Spring
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
Nice to have
- Professional experience in the implementation of complex applications
- Professional experience in ReactJS and its ecosystem
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux
- Experience with build tools: Gradle, Maven, Webpack...
- Experience with search engines such as Lucence, Solr, Elasticsearch...
- Experience in testing practices and tools
- Experience in microservices architect
- Experience in agile software development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills, and team spirit
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- A passion for software development, new trends, and technologies in IT
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Good salary and a bonus if things work well
- Working & growing with an international team
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in Europe
- Relocate support: an amount support for accommodation is provided for the first month in the new city
- 18 days off allowance per year
- Premium insurance for you and your spouse (husband or wife) & yearly check-up
- Loyalty program after three years and five years
- Flexible working time (40h/week)
- Hybrid working policy
- Highly professional equipment (Macbook/Thinkpad, 2 screens, adjustable desks)
- Intense English course for the first 3 months and optional English seminars during the working time by our native English teachers
- Training sponsored by mgm
- An amazing company trip once a year, month-end with the whole company, and team-building with the project team every month covered by mgm
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (darts, piano, climbing wall), drinks (coffee, beer, soft drinks,…) and food (cookies, fruit,…) and out-house company-funded sport clubs (football, swimming, badminton...)
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process. Write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org