DevOps Engineer in Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh (m/f/d)
At mgm, we have been developing complex enterprise software solutions for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with low code platform A12. Our more than 1.000 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitization. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- In the Public Sector we develop, among other things, the largest, digital platform for the interaction of millions of citizens and the tax administration. Our solutions add real value in driving the digitization of public processes and supporting public authorities in implementing the Online Access Act (OZG) in Germany.
- For us, retail does not only consist of international online stores, but also includes complex solutions for goods flow, logistics, digital marketplaces and e-food.
- Industrial insurers and brokers are able to digitize their product portfolios and conduct business online with partners and customers and build their own platforms thanks to our solutions.
Based on our technology, we continuously develop our own tools and solutions to make enterprise software development processes more efficient and to ensure consistent quality. Topics such as model-driven development, lean application security, accessibility, user experience (UI/UX), performance optimization and containerization are what make an exciting project for us.
Our vision? We want to become the global leader in enterprise software solutions development. Be part of the transformation from a project to a hybrid project and product house as a
DevOps Engineer in Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh (m/f/d)
- Close cooperation in the international teams from Germany, France, the Czech Republic, and the US, and spreading the DevOps culture (You build it, you run it!)
- Accompanying the complete software delivery process from concept to production
- Setting up and further developing CI/CD pipelines
- Setting up and operating modern logging and monitoring solutions
- Analysis and resolution of problems in staging and production
- Ensuring application development follows cloud-based architectures
- Migration of existing applications to cloud-based architectures
- Work closely together with the development teams
Working location: Da Nang and HCMC
- Da Nang: 7 Pasteur & 7 Phan Chau Trinh, Hai Chau 1 Ward, Hai Chau District, Da Nang
- HCMC: 1Bis Pham Ngoc Thach, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send us your application in English.
What you should bring
- Good verbal and written communication in English is required
- 2+ years of professional experience in international software projects (flexible depending on how fast your learning and technical developing capabilities are)
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Basic programming knowledge and experience in software development
- Experience with Linux and scripting languages
- Understanding and experience of DevOps principles
- Comprehensive experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git version control...
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes...
Nice to have
- Experience with build tools (Gradle, Maven, npm, Webpack...)
- Experience with managing database systems (PostgreSQL, Oracle...)
- Experience in working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure...)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet...)
- Experience with modern logging and monitoring solutions (ELK/Loki, Grafana/Prometheus...)
- Sense of responsibility, communication skills, and team spirit
- Willingness to learn and build a deep understanding
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- A passion for software development, new trends, and technologies in IT
Why you'll love working here
- Good salary and a bonus if things work well
- Working & growing with an international team
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments in Europe
- Relocate support: an amount support for accommodation is provided for the first month in the new city
- 18 days off allowance per year
- Premium insurance for you and your spouse (husband or wife) & yearly check-up
- Loyalty program after three years and five years
- Flexible working time (40h/week)
- Hybrid working policy
- Highly professional equipment (Macbook/Thinkpad, 2 screens, adjustable desks)
- Intense English course for the first 3 months and optional English seminars during the working time by our native English teachers
- Training sponsored by mgm
- An amazing company trip once a year, month-end with the whole company, and team-building with the project team every month covered by mgm
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (darts, piano, climbing wall), drinks (coffee, beer, soft drinks,…) and food (cookies, fruit,…) and out-house company-funded sport clubs (football, swimming, badminton...)
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com