At mgm, we have been developing complex enterprise software solutions for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with low code platform A12. Our more than 1.000 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitization. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- In the Public Sector we develop, among other things, the largest, digital platform for the interaction of millions of citizens and the tax administration. Our solutions add real value in driving the digitization of public processes and supporting public authorities in implementing the Online Access Act (OZG) in Germany.
- For us, retail does not only consist of international online stores, but also includes complex solutions for goods flow, logistics, digital marketplaces and e-food.
- Industrial insurers and brokers are able to digitize their product portfolios and conduct business online with partners and customers and build their own platforms thanks to our solutions.
Based on our technology, we continuously develop our own tools and solutions to make enterprise software development processes more efficient and to ensure consistent quality. Topics such as model-driven development, lean application security, accessibility, user experience (UI/UX), performance optimization and containerization are what make an exciting project for us.
Our vision? We want to become the global leader in enterprise software solutions development. Be part of the transformation from a project to a hybrid project and product house as a
Frontend Developer in Porto (m/f/d)
Working Time: Full-time
- Web application prototyping and development
- Implementation of complex applications in React and Typescript
- Development for various devices and operating systems
What you should bring
- Experience with React, Typescript, Webpack, Redux (Saga), Git and Bitbucket
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work within a team
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- Unique opportunity to make an impact in the early phase of building up a new mgm location
- Friendly and flat organization
- Access to internal and external trainings and our eLearning platform with internal content
- Flexible working hours and not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- 25 days of vacation (and 1 extra day per year in the company, with a cap on 30 days)
- Workation option: Work at one of the 15 EU locations for up to three months per year
- Competitive salary with an annual review
- German course paid by mgm
- We provide meal allowance for a daily lunch
40€ monthly transportation allowance
Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org