At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
You want to be part of our new mgm office in Porto? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Junior Java Developer in Porto (m/f/d)
- Software development mainly with Java
- Work together with experienced developers from all over the world
- Be part of the whole project workflow and software development process and learn a lot about integration, quality assurance, build and deployment
What you should bring
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- First experience (via internships or as a working student) within software development projects
- Good understanding of Java or other web technologies
- Passion for software development projects and working within a team
- English both written and spoken
- Unique opportunity to make an impact in the early phase of building up a new mgm location
- We will be working in a coworking space in the beginning, but having the goal to move later to our own office
- Friendly and flat organization
- Access to internal and external trainings and our eLearning platform with internal content
- Flexible working hours and not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- 25 days of vacation (and 1 extra day per year in the company, with a cap on 30 days)
- Competitive salary with an annual review
- German or English course paid by mgm
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our mgm und recruiting process. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.