At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
- Conception and implementation of new functionalities in complex application landscapes
- Technical documentation for other developers
- Cooperation in international teams across mgm locations
What you should bring
- A passion for software development, trends & technologies in IT
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- English both written and spoken
- Understanding of software development tools, processes, and architecture
- Experience with J2EE frameworks such as Spring
- Experience in frontend frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, VueJS...
- Experience with multi-tier or service-oriented web applications
- Experience with relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
Nice to have
- Professional experience in the implementation of complex applications
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux
- Experience with build tools: Gradle, Maven, Webpack...
- Experience with search engines such as Lucence, Solr, Elasticsearch...
- Experience in testing practices and tools
- Experience in microservices architectures
- Experience in agile software development
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
Contribution to public transport costs
We contribute to employees public transport costs up to 50%
Food and Beverages
Endless supply of free drinks & snacks/ fruits
Complementary health insurance
Paid at 100% by mgm for all employees and paid at 50% by mgm for employees' children
Ideal working environment
Highly professional equipment (own laptop with at least 2 screens)
Interesting tasks and projects
Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
We provide meal vouchers for a daily lunch
We have a very interesting saving plan
Flexible working hours, with remote option