At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Close cooperation in international teams across mgm locations
- Accompanying the complete software delivery process from concept to production
- Setting up and further developing pipelines (with Jenkins, Bitbucket, CI/CD, …)
- Creation and management of artefact repositories (Nexus, Artifactory)
- Development and implementation of modern logging and monitoring solutions (Elastic-Stack, Grafana etc.)
- Analysis and resolution of problems in staging and production
- Migration of existing applications to cloud-based architectures
What you should bring
- A passion for software development, trends & technologies in IT
- Degree in engineering or natural sciences (university or technical college)
- English both written and spoken
- Basic programming knowledge and experience in software development
- Experience with Linux and scripting languages
- Understanding and experience of DevOps principles
- Comprehensive experience in CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Git version control...
- Comprehensive experience and knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift...
Nice to have
- Experience with build tools (Gradle, Maven, npm, Webpack...)
- Experience with managing database systems (PostgreSQL, Oracle...)
- Experience in working with cloud environments (AWS, Azure...)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet...)
- Experience with modern logging and monitoring solutions (ELK/Loki, Grafana/Prometheus...)
Complementary health insurance
Paid at 100% by mgm for all employees and paid at 50% by mgm for employees' children
Contribution to public transport costs
We contribute to employees public transport costs up to 50%
Food and Beverages
Endless supply of free drinks & snacks/ fruits
Ideal working environment
Highly professional equipment (own laptop with at least 2 screens)
Interesting tasks and projects
Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
We provide meal vouchers for a daily lunch
We have a very interesting saving plan
Flexible working hours, with remote option