At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Front and Back Office Assistant in Prague (m/f/d)
Our office in Prague is looking for a new colleague to join our Front and Back Office team! Are you organized, energetic, and have a sense of responsibility? Do you like cooperating and communicating with colleagues all over the world and enhance the company culture with positive and cheerful attitude? If so, we would like you to become a part of our team. We are a stable software company working in international teams in Europe, America and Asia.
- You will ensure the office runs smoothly on daily basis
- You will be the central contact and information point for our Prague and international colleagues, as well as for the customers and suppliers
- You will closely cooperate with the company management
- Your administrative tasks will include business trips organization, invoices and cashbox maintenance, monthly closing administration, ordering of supplies, cooperation with the facility management
- Last but not least, you will be responsible for organizing company events such as customer workshops, company parties and teambuilding events
What you should bring
- A reliable, proactive, creative and friendly personality
- Sense of responsibility, excellent communication skills and a team spirit
- Ability to prioritize: multi-tasking and time-management is your strength
- Very good Czech and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with basics in accounting (travel expenses, invoicing) is an asset
- 3 fully-paid sick days per year
- Private health care services at Canadian Medical
- Multisport card co-financed by mgm
- Monthly T-Mobile rate for mgm employees for free
- Flexible working hours & not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Spacious kitchen & dining room, modern meeting rooms, BBQ balcony
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
- German course paid by mgm
- Meal allowance of 82 CZK / worked day
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +420 239 005 857 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.