At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
DevOps Engineer CI/CD in Prague (m/f/d)
Drive our enterprise customers forward with your passion for Digital Delivery and work with tools and environments like Docker, AWS Cloud, Ansible, Puppet and many more. Contribute your ideas, learn new tools and technologies, become a valued Delivery Team Member and develop into a respected DevOps expert.
- Close cooperation in the international development teams
- Support the complete software delivery process from concept to installation
- Set up and further development of deployment pipelines (with Jenkins, Bitbucket, CI/CD etc.)
- Creation and management of artifact repositories (Artifactory)
- Development and operation of modern logging and monitoring solutions
- Analysis and troubleshooting of problems in the system landscape
- Migration of existing applications to cloud-based architectures
What you should bring
- Interest in working with containers and their orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift...)
- Knowledge of scripting languages and experience and curiosity about cloud environments
- Experience or curiosity configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible / Puppet)
- Willingness to learn about topics and develop yourself into an expert in the field of DevOps
- Good English language skills
- 3 fully-paid sick days per year
- Private health care services at Canadian Medical
- Multisport card co-financed by mgm
- Monthly T-Mobile rate for mgm employees for free
- Flexible working hours & not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Spacious kitchen & dining room, modern meeting rooms, BBQ balcony
- Chance to work on international projects with colleagues from all over the world
- German course paid by mgm
- Meal allowance of 107 CZK / worked day
We look forward to receiving your application
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm and our recruiting process. Give us a call at +420 239 005 857 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com
Small note to personnel service providers: We do not use external support and therefore kindly ask you to refrain from contact requests.