At mgm, we have been developing secure web applications for the commerce, insurance and public sector for over two decades and rely on model-driven software development with our enterprise low code platform A12. Our more than 850 colleagues at 19 international locations are united by a passion for digitalisation. Our projects are wide-ranging:
- We develop international online shops, digital marketplaces and operate in the e-food sector.
- Thanks to our solutions, commercial and industrial insurers are able to digitize their product portfolio and conduct business online with partners and customers.
- And in the public sector? As a fundamental partner of various customers in the public sector, we help to digitalise public processes and to advance the implementation of the Online Access Act.
In doing so, we develop web applications that meet the requirements for security, performance and a high number of users and deal with trend topics such as app development, chatbots and the use of blockchain.
Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to you becoming part of our team as a
Junior Frontend Entwickler (m/w/d)
Als Junior Frontend Entwickler (m/w/d) arbeitest Du von Anfang an in einem Team, erlernst neue Kompetenzen und bringst Dein Input für innovative Lösungen im Frontend Bereich ein.
- Coding im Frontend, hauptsächlich mit TypeScript / React / Redux / AngularJS
- Entwicklung diverser Frontends für Desktop, Tablet und mobile Endgeräte, Dashboard Applikationen und Prototypentwicklung
What you should bring
- Abgeschlossenes Studium im Bereich Informatik, Wirtschaftsinformatik, Medieninformatik, Informationstechnologie oder eine ähnliche Berufsausbildung
- Spaß an der Arbeit in agilen Teams und eine strukturierte Arbeitsweise
- Internal and external training, e-learning platform with internal content, regular feedback/development meetings, welcome buddy programme
- High-end equipment for private use, selectable according to project operating system
- City centre location, good public transport connections, modern kitchen and recreation rooms and showers
- 30 days holiday, flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical option
- Company pension plan also as green pension, subsidized public transport ticket depending on location
- Your workplace is at mgm's branch office and not at the client's site
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
- Permanent employment with overtime pay model
We look forward to receiving your application
You have already seen our job ads several times? Due to our constant growth we are permanently looking for smart people, to enrich our teams. We are looking for you - when you want to start and at which location you want to work is up to you.