We at mgm security partners have been supporting our customers in the security of their applications and systems for more than 15 years.
With our colleagues in Munich, Berlin, Dresden and Đà Nẵng (Vietnam), we maintain a family atmosphere in which everyone contributes their individual strengths and interests.
Senior Application Security Penetration Tester in Porto (m/f/d)
We offer you the unique opportunity to be part of the development of our branch from the very beginning and to leave your mark on the further development.
Find our more here: https://www.mgm-sp.com/kickstart-para-candidatos-em-portugal/
You will analyze the security of (web) applications, mobile apps, web services, rich clients and much more - primarily using the means of web application security penetration testing:
- Manual vulnerability analysis using our sophisticated toolset
- Further development of testing methods for new attack vectors
- Collaboration with the client's application developers and security managers
- Conducting vulnerability remediation workshops
- If you are interested, you can also work in the area of static code analysis
- A special highlight is our tool Limeviper, which greatly simplifies report generation
What you should bring
You have a solid background in all areas of application security and extensive experience in pentesting web applications. Your skillset includes:
- Very good knowledge of burpsuite
- Experience in handling and applying testing and security guides, e.g. OWASP
- Confident English, both written and spoken
You have creativity, quality awareness and enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge. You are used to representing your results and acting on your own responsibility.
- Unique opportunity to make an impact in the early phase of building up a new mgm location
- Friendly and flat organization
- Access to internal and external trainings and our eLearning platform with internal content
- Flexible working hours and not office-bound mobile work arrangement
- 25 days of vacation (and 1 extra day per year in the company, with a cap on 30 days)
- Competitive salary with an annual review
- German course paid by mgm
- Summer and Christmas parties, team events and onboarding events
Do you have any questions or need more information? Do not hesitate to contact our recruiting team! We are happy to answer all of your questions about mgm. Give us a call at +49 89 358 680-918 or write an e-mail to: email@example.com